Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Wedding











^ Suzanne ^
^Kevin, Andrew and Robert^

I couldn't get the pictures where I wanted so you will just get so figure it out


OK , I know that I am not the father of the bride but Katherine Fox got married yesterday. She feels like a daughter since Linda babysat her for about the first six years of her life. They have always been a family near and dear to us.So I don't have a lot to say but we had a great day at the LA Temple and also at the reception in Apple Valley that evening. It was great to see other old friends and I am sure Kaylee and Shayla enjoyed renewing old friendships.

These pictures are for those who couldn't be there (Tamar and Karina)
^KATE & JUSTIN^

2 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

Thanks for the pictures Dad. I did not even recognize any of the boys...I could have passed them on the street and had no idea who they were. Time flies...

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Thanks for posting! I love that family!