Saturday, November 1, 2008

We didn't do to much for for Halloween and didn't have many going to the house for treats. We are working for the passage of prop 8 to restore marriage. It has been very divisive and It might be hard for some to get over the issue even after the Vote.
I have been called a Ward Mission Leader. I hope that I will be able to make a difference. This ward hasn't had a convert baptism this year. I hope that we can change that by getting out of our comfort zones.
I thought I would post a few outdoor pictures so you can see the house as others do. We have had 2 people come up to the house and ask if we had paint samples as they seem to like our home color. I am really feeling that this is the house we are supposed to be in.
We will have a full house for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to seeing all of Linda's side of the family. This is the first time in decades that we will be able to have room for all who want to come.
I am so thankful for my family and all the blessing that we are receiving this year.

5 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I wish I could be there for Thanksgiving! Those Knechts sure are fun! House looks great. You will do great in that calling, you have before so I don't see why you won't again!

Tamar and Trevor said...

I love the wreath on the door. I wish we could be there for Thanksgiving...you will have to take lots of pictures.

Marilyn & Steve said...

Great Thanksgiving house! It looks so warm and cozy! Fill it up! How fun will that be?! Anyway, hope you get to fill it again at Christmas!
Marilyn

Jocelyn said...

The house looks great.

Lakeside Eye Care said...

The house looks so very cozy and clean! Congrats, enjoy. I'm excited to see you this Christmas. John