Thursday, November 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Today is thanksgiving. I have lots to be thankful for. I have great memories of thanksgivings past. 112 Fremont street has many good memories. I can't believe how we ever managed to all eat in that small house. The day always began by going to the AHS T-day game. this early morning game 10:30 really enjoy when Paul and I played on the team (Paul more than I). I remember an aluminum folding table that never was level were the feast would be put out. On year I remember not having a real turkey but a turkey loaf of light and dark meat. I am not sure but I believe my mother was in the hospital so we had that. We always had fruit and nuts and many other wonderful treats.
Thanksgiving in California has always been great. We have always had plenty of food and great times. Many thanksgivings have been spent celebrating with Linder's side of the family. These have been great times. The best was having it at the Walnut institute of Religion. Food was great and having so many people was great. Even if it isn't framed we still cherish it. We had a wonderful time also at aunt Kathy in Tustin ranch when the children were all small.
Today we will have family at our new house.It will be nice to begin memories at this place.
I am so grateful for all my family. Family is the most precious gift one can have. We certainly aren't perfect but the memories are the best that come with families. It doesn't matter if it is an elephant in ones throat or playing charades for FHE. Families are what have given me my most to be thankful for. I will post picture of today's doings later. Happy Thanksgiving all.

No comments: