Saturday, July 19, 2008

Catching Up!!

Events happen and we give them little notice. It has been a couple of weeks and many events happen that I should have blogged about but have not. Here are just a few things that have happened. Here are a few in no particular order.
  1. Looked at more homes
  2. Shayla gave a great talk in sacrament.
  3. Sung in a male quartet
  4. Fasted and Prayed for Miracles then saw them happen.
  5. Went to see the Red Sox play.
  6. Celebrated the 4Th with family.

Since I am the worst speller in the universe and have little patience with the keyboard. I thought I would cheat and use something that has pictures to help. After all pictures are worth a thousand words an no spell check involved.

Went to Rachael's on the 4th. We barbecued and had fun. My sister Lisa and family were there and they had gone to Disneyland. The amazing thing was they returned with one of the princesses.


She never lost her glass slippers.We enjoyed relaxing and the festivities of the day. Here Linda, Shayla and Kelly relaxing.

We also got to discuss and ponder things. Here I am listening to Paul and thinking "what would I look like if I was bald or Gray?"

We all had a great day. Lisa even got a haircut for the occasion.

As always the food was great and we enjoyed the day. And Hope to enjoy more visit with the family.

2 comments:

Tamar and Trevor said...

I am glad that you are catching up on your blog and I love the pictures. Jena is such a little doll and Lisa's hair looks great. Wish we could have been there. Maybe next year if Trevor gets and externship at USC. I love you lots and thanks for the prayers and the miracles.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Loved the update. Jena is just a little button! So cute. I like Lisa's hair short! I wish I was there.