Thursday, January 15, 2009

ramblings so I don't hit something



I haven't been blogging much. I have been in my destructive mood. Work has been very busy and it tend to get to a boiling point. I know I should count my blessings.( This week we have had the best weather in the country). I just have come home and have wanted to shut down.
When I have things I would like to blog about I am not near a computer.
We have have started reading the Doctrine & Covenants as a family. We are reading a section each night. I am amazed at how much we have been blessed with as a family.
I am happy that it is almost the weekend, although the weekend will be very busy with a wedding reception, cleaning the building, baptism to attend and then there is yard work. I hope I will be able to put something worth while on here.
My mom is extending her stay in Utah to March. I wish she was able to spend more time here before heading back.
Kaylee I miss you!!

2 comments:

Shayla said...

Hey- I haven't seen that picture before. I like it.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Cute pic. You can always call me to vent if you want Dad.