Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tag responce

What are 5 things I have to do today?

1. Drive on the Wonderful LA freeways
2. Plan more for Youth Conference
3. Find out what has happened in the world today
4. Work on Blog.
5. Thank my wife for being wonderful
.


Where was I 10 years ago?

About the same as today only, one daughter away at school and 3 still at home.

What are 5 snacks I like?
Watermelon.
Girl Scout Thin Mints Frozen.
Any fresh baked cookies with chocolate.
Hot buttered popcorn
Black Licorice

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire?

Most likely die before I could spend it or realize the dollar has fallen to an all time low where a loaf of bread cost $323,000,000.00 a loaf.

What are 4 bad habits I have?
1. Talking to much
2. Thinking way faster than I speak
3. Not saying Thank-you enough
4. Love seeing other fall down.


What are 5 jobs that I've had?
Worked as a chimney sweep for the summer in high school is MA
Sold Ford’s at Given Ford on University Ave in Provo
Bottled Pepsi in Provo
Worked For Aztec Industries of Chattanooga,TN
Threw newspapers (Wall Street Journal) to get extra income.


DO I know anyone famous?
Define “know”. I have met many famous people.


Have you started any trends in that last year?
I didn’t start it but it looks like bloging might be a trend.

If I were a pizza topping what would I and be and why?
Red Pepper everyone needs a bit of spice.


What is your favorite clothing trend?
Wearing them…Adam and Eve got it right with covering up.


What is your favorite commercial?
My favorite all time is Alka Seltzer “that some spicey meataball.

Which Seasame Street character is your favorite?
Big Bird, Isn’t it obvious?

Which Christmas Vacation character do you see yourself as?
I don’t remember the name but this clip might help Sorry about the commercial first but wait for the video.
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/christmas-story-tongue/652877833

4 comments:

Karina & John Calderwood said...

YAY! You played!

Porter Family said...

That character's name is Schwartz, and he is from A Christmas Story, not Christmas Vacation, so it is obvious that yet another Manderino has no idea what the crazies from North Idaho are talking about. :) That is definitely another classic Christmas movie. I like the red pepper, too. Good job on the tag, Big Bird.

Tamar and Trevor said...

Thanks for playing! I have to say that I laughed out loud about the cost of a loaf of bread but you guys are on your way. Now if you can get mom to play you will be my hero.

Karina & John Calderwood said...

by the way, check out Lindsay Crebs blog for free ipod stuff.